Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Funtouch OS Firmware Downloads
Good news Vivo fans!  To make it easier to download the latest firmware updates they are now all available on the Vivo official website.  Simply go to http://www.vivoglobal.com/ and click on support:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=338]    

Next select your series:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=339]    

Find your device (the X5 Pro is used as an example):

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=340]    

Then scroll down and click on "Firmware Download":

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=341]    

Finally select the firmware package you would like and click on "Download":

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=342]    

Once the file is downloaded, just follow the steps in the package to install the APK files.  Now you are ready to enjoy your new firmware.  It's as easy as that!  

As always, any questions or concerns just leave us a post here on the forums  [Image: smile.png]
Reply Purge Spammer
(2015-10-27 07:27)Y28 upgrade package V3.6.12 is available in http://www.vivoglobal.com/download/3.html pls tell me how to upgrade Brent Wrote: Good news Vivo fans!  To make it easier to download the latest firmware updates they are now all available on the Vivo official website.  Simply go to http://www.vivoglobal.com/ and click on support:

Next select your series:

Once the file is downloaded, just follow the steps in the package to install the APK files.  Now you are ready to enjoy your new firmware.  It's as easy as that!  

As always, any questions or concerns just leave us a post here on the forums  [Image: smile.png]
Reply Purge Spammer
(2015-11-08 12:07)Once you follow these steps to download the file, save it to you phone, and then you can open it using the iManager app that comes pre installed on the phone.  Let me know if this solves your problem, and if you need additional assistance feel free to send me a personal message.Brentgreathariharan Wrote:
(2015-10-27 07:27)Y28 upgrade package V3.6.12 is available in http://www.vivoglobal.com/download/3.html pls tell me how to upgrade  Brent Wrote: Good news Vivo fans!  To make it easier to download the latest firmware updates they are now all available on the Vivo official website.  Simply go to http://www.vivoglobal.com/ and click on support:

Next select your series:

Reply Purge Spammer
"Once the file is downloaded, just follow the steps in the package to install the APK files."

What steps? There's no information about to install this upgrade. Please help.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2015-11-14 04:04)Keirdre Wrote: "Once the file is downloaded, just follow the steps in the package to install the APK files."

What steps?  There's no information about to install this upgrade.  Please help.

Hi Keirdre,

Once you have downloaded the file and saved it to your phone, use the File Manager app to find the file and open it on your phone. From there the update will install by itself.  Hope that helps.

Brent
Reply Purge Spammer
That just opens the decompressor Brent. There's no install instructions for me. Any clues?
Reply Purge Spammer
(2015-11-17 09:20)Brent Wrote:
(2015-11-14 04:04)Keirdre Wrote: "Once the file is downloaded, just follow the steps in the package to install the APK files."

What steps?  There's no information about to install this upgrade.  Please help.

Hi Keirdre,

Once you have downloaded the file and saved it to your phone, use the File Manager app to find the file and open it on your phone. From there the update will install by itself.  Hope that helps.

Brent

It doesn't.  It just opens the zip file.  No installation starts.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2015-11-20 03:41)Hi Keidre,I\m sorry you are experiencing this issue. I have confirmed with our technical support team that the update problem is working properly, so their maybe an issue with your phone. I think the best solution is to take your phone into a Vivo service center in your country and they can help you install it. You can find the nearest center here: http://www.vivoglobal.com/mapBrent Keirdre Wrote:

Hi Keirdre,

Brent

It doesn't.  It just opens the zip file.  No installation starts.
Reply Purge Spammer
Strange.
Who is this Brent
Just put the downloaded file as it is.

Without extracrting.
Go to recovery mode by simultaneously the power and volume low button for few seconds.
Then use the volume keys to move the cursore. Find the update part and move your cursore there throgh volume key and press the power button
It take you to the storage in side your phone.
Now find your downloaded firmware .zip and move your curser there, press powe button while on there.
That is it.
Now you can wipe data or catche. Now your done.
Reply Purge Spammer

Hi Keirdre,

Brent

hi, i just following your instruction, but when i tap on it, theres an message "PARSE ERROR" "UPGRADE PATCH PARSE ERROR". 
please help. what is that mean?
Reply Purge Spammer