Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo V3
When i upgrade firmware with the firmware downloaded from website, fontouch os roll back to previous version and ask for update and when i update fontouch os, firmware update rollback...and after updating firmware clock app also does not work.
Reply Purge Spammer
I bought v3 two weeks back and updated to latest version OS. Facing few problems:

1. I-music stops playing, get stuck on change track when screen off
2. USB tethering gets interrupted (no internet access) if I make a message or call (no problem when receiving call), have to turn off and on tethering again to make it work. One occasion it did not correct and had to restart phone.
3. MTP mode needs stability improvement. Also problem copying large files when screen is on.
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello madame / sire

My father give me an Vivo V3 as present.
I love the phone , but i have a small problem.

Languages & Region.
Multi languages but , no DUTCH
Region Asian (East asian) no EUROPE
I live in the Netherlands (Europe)
And all the phones in Europe are multi languages.
So i wanna have DUTCH language and region NETHERLANDS.

Why your company made a phone just for Asian (East asian)
If I make a phone, then I make it for international use..
Just like cherry mobile form Philippines, with multi languages and also use to be in Europe.

So please help me
Vivo V3 user
Regards,
Franklin from Amsterdam , Netherlands
Reply Purge Spammer
(2016-10-02 11:37)bekessd Wrote: I bought v3 two weeks back and updated to latest version OS. Facing few problems:

2. USB tethering gets interrupted (no internet access) if I make a message or call (no problem when receiving call), have to turn off and on tethering again to make it work. One occasion it did not correct and had to restart phone.
3. MTP mode needs stability improvement. Also problem copying large files when screen is on.

After recent update I-music still stops playing next track after few tracks when screen is off and immediately continues after turning screen on, appears android sleep mode issue with app as google music player works fine but its sound quality not as good. Looks like I might be only one facing this problem, any suggestions on resolving the issue?

Another problem - when long press volume button changing next track volume also reduces every time one level.

I thought it is music focused phone, sound quality is good but why these quirks?

Regards
Reply Purge Spammer
(2016-06-12 15:31)Supriyo Wrote: Is split screen option available for Vivo V3?

Hello Supriyo,
We are sorry for the wrong information we provided. V3 supports this feature. Please go to Settings>>Smart Multi-screen, turn it on, then you can use this feature according the introduction.
Your understanding will be highly appreciated. Have a nice day!

(2016-08-23 17:20)villartadh Wrote: Good day, Why is it i can't update my vivo v3?everytime I downloaded tha update and install it, it says failed., my current version is 1.10.11 and the update is 1.11.4. Is their any other way to update it like manual update?tnx..
Hello villartadh,
We are sorry to hear that. Please try to flash firmware to fix this problem manually:
1, Go to this website: http://www.vivoglobal.com/download/23.html to download firmware which is for your phone; 
2, After your firmware is downloaded, move it to the root directory of your phone storage or SD card without decompress.
If you downloaded it through your phone, please open "File Manager", then touch "Zips" from "Category", find the firmware, press and hold it until the menu appears, touch "Cut", select "Paste" on the pop-out page. The firmware will be removed to the root directory of Phone storage;
3, Shut down your phone and then press and hold Power button and Volume Up button simultaneously to enter the recovery mode;
4, After you enter the Recovery mode, touch "Install update" , then choose "Phone Storage" (if you put it into your phone) or "SD card" (if you put it into your SD card) , select the firmware file you just downloaded, then touch "Next";
5, After the process of installing the firmware is finished, please choose "Reboot system", then see if it works.
Note: This process will clear your data on your phone, like contacts, messages, please back up your important data via Google account before doing it.

Thanks for your support. Hope it can help you!

(2016-08-29 12:06)alizishan786 Wrote: My vivo v3 is very heating after use of 2 or 3 hours...what should i do?
Hello Vivo fan,
We are sorry to hear that. Could you tell us what operations you have performed during 2 or 3 hours?
Please don`t worry, it is normal if the smart phone is getting hot as it is running in extreme performance or is being charged or the temperature is high around you. 
There are some tips that may help avoid being overheated:
 1, Don`t excessively use your phone, like playing games, when it is being charged;
 2, Don`t play your phone in extreme performance for a long time, such as playing games, seeing movies;
 3, Slide upwards from the bottom of the screen and touch "Speed up" more often;
 4, Avoid your phone exposure to the sun when the temperature is high around you.
Thanks for your support. Hope it can help you!

(2016-09-10 17:27)alizishan786 Wrote: When i upgrade firmware with the firmware downloaded from website, fontouch os roll back to previous version and ask for update and when i update fontouch os, firmware update rollback...and after updating firmware clock app also does not work.

Hello Vivo fan, 
We are sorry for late reply. Please enter Settings>>System update, upgrade your phone to the latest version, see if this problem has been solved. If not, please contact with us.

(2016-10-02 11:37)bekessd Wrote: I bought v3 two weeks back and updated to latest version OS. Facing few problems:

Hello bekessd
We are sorry for late reply. 
1, For the issue about i Music:
Please enter Settings>>System update, upgrade your phone to the latest version, see if the problem about i Music has been solved. If not, please contact with us.

2, For the issue about USB tethering feature:
Please be kindly informed that, the data network will be turned off automatically when you make a call or message, so please try to connect it after you finish call or sending messages.

3, For the issue about low transferring speed:
The speed of transferring files from phone to PC in MTP mode is lower than in U mode, especially large files, but safer.  

Thanks for your support. Hope it can help you!

(2016-10-05 12:49)dancedabeats Wrote: Hello madame / sire

My father give me an Vivo V3 as present.
I love the phone , but i have a small problem.

Languages & Region.
Multi languages but , no DUTCH
Region Asian (East asian) no EUROPE
I live in the Netherlands (Europe)
And all the phones in Europe are multi languages.
So i wanna have DUTCH language and region NETHERLANDS.

Why your company made a phone just for Asian (East asian)
If I make a phone, then I make it for international use..
Just like cherry mobile form Philippines, with multi languages and also use to be in Europe.

So please help me
Vivo V3 user
Regards,
Franklin from Amsterdam , Netherlands

Hello Vivo fan,
We are sorry for the inconvenient caused. Due to limited language resources, Vivo products are currently not available in . However, we will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP. In the future we hope to be able to provide phones in even more languages specifically designed for your country.
Thank you for your support and patience. Have a nice day!
Reply Purge Spammer
I am having a problem with my vivo v3. Everytime I copy a file from OTG it says my root directory is full. I have both 32gb on SD card and internal memory it is always the same I only just got my phone and been using it for 2 weeks only so it does not have much files. I have no idea what is root directory so please tell me what to do. And also OTG disconnects almost all the time. Sad( It'll be really helpful if you could reply. Thanks!
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Is your hard drive full? If so, we suggest you to delete some files on your hard drive, then transfer files from your hard drive to your V3 for a try.

The root directory is basically the first thing you see when you open up the card on your computer or a file explorer on your phone. In other words; do not put the file in a folder.

Thanks for your support. Hope it may help!
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello. Ive been trying to log out my accounts from the google app. But it seems that you dont have that option on the settings. Its very frustrating that this simple featurr is not on the phone.
Reply Purge Spammer
CANT LOG OUT MY ACCOUNT ON VIVO ACCOUNT SETTINGS.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-10 03:49)AaronC Wrote: CANT LOG OUT MY ACCOUNT ON VIVO ACCOUNT SETTINGS.

Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused. 

Please follow these steps to log out your account: 
1 Go to Settings>>Accounts & Sync

2 Enter your account which you want to log out, touch it to enter sync interface,

3  Press the menu key. You will see "Remove account" at the bottom of the screen as you can click it and remove the account.

Thanks for your support. Hope it may help!
Reply Purge Spammer