Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
how to set default storage as SD card in vivo y55l
can't download photos, videos in SD. card how to overcome this??
Reply Purge Spammer
me too .. same issue , I just got my Vivo y55 , and i cannot change the storage default setting to the sd card , there is no option on the settings! please help us fix this..
Reply Purge Spammer
I m also facing same problem.  I downloaded only apps around 1GB.  Now showing memory full. Also couldn't possible move to SD card.already system taken 7GB out of 16GB. Where is remaining 9GB storage? Don't know. Check my screenshot.... Anyone can help

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
(2016-11-23 17:37)Rahul raj Wrote: can't download photos, videos in SD. card how to overcome this??

Dear Rahul
This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. App removing is not supported on V5&Y55 due to Android 6.0 limited.We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience for your users.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.

(2017-01-10 02:30)xtine Wrote: me too .. same issue , I just got my Vivo y55 , and i cannot change the storage default setting to the sd card , there is no option on the settings! please help us fix this..
Dear xtine
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. App removing is not supported on Y55 due to Android 6.0 limited.We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience for your users.

(2017-01-10 20:14)sucheen04 Wrote: I m also facing same problem.  I downloaded only apps around 1GB.  Now showing memory full. Also couldn't possible move to SD card.already system taken 7GB out of 16GB. Where is remaining 9GB storage? Don't know. Check my screenshot.... Anyone can help
Dear Vivo fan
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. We recommend you can uninstall some uncommon used apps and often do phone clean via Imanager to release more space for phone. App removing is not supported on Y55 due to Android 6.0 limited.We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience for your users.

Reply Purge Spammer