Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BUG cannot send downloaded images Xplay 5 Elite
I have found this bug since the release of the phone XPlay 5 Elite.
The bug is that after you have downloaded any image from web pahe to gallery, you cant send it to Whatsapp or any other manager. It means you open the picture then press Share but it cant send. It can send only when you choose the file physically and send it. Not directly from browsing picture itself.

It only for downloaded pictures.
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello pavel2109,
We have tested the process. It is normal for us to share the picture downloaded from website with friends from Whatsapp. Please take a screenshot of Share interface in Albums for us to check. Thanks!
Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!
Reply Purge Spammer
Step 1: search google for picture
step 2: press download the picture
step 3: press open downloaded picture

the downloaded picture is not visible ,no image available and no any options to share available

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
Hello pavel2109,
Please open File Manager, find "Download" and open it. The picture you downloaded is available there. Open the picture, then return to home screen, enter Albums, you can find it in the album named "Download".
Hope it can help you. Have a good day!
Reply Purge Spammer
First of all i appreciate your help.

But it doesnt suppose to be this way in normal OS. This is bug that must be fixed with an update. Your phone is very expensive it cost me 700 usd and i think this means to have support . This is not phone for 70 usd that company do nothing about its FOTA.

Second, your fix way is not working. After i download image i open downloaded folder then go back to gallery but image isnt here.
Reply Purge Spammer
Ok
Now after latest update the problem have been fixed

Thanks for Vivo support team
Reply Purge Spammer
(2016-12-19 14:35)pavel2109 Wrote: Ok
Now after latest update the problem have been fixed

Thanks for Vivo support team

Hello Vivo fan, 
  This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for late reply and the inconvenience caused. I am glad to hear that. If you have any other questions, please let us know.
Reply Purge Spammer
What glad to hear?

Not working after latest update.

It s mistake, not workng evenong after latest update.
Reply Purge Spammer
Finally it fixed with latest update
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the late reply. If you have downloaded some pictures from Google browser and could find them in Download folder, please enter Albums, then take a long screenshot for us to check. Thanks!

Reply Purge Spammer