Me! From Manila, Philippines!
What I hate on this phone?
1. Disappointing battery life - From 100 to 1%, only 3 hours of screen time.
2. Annoying notifs when enabled the developers option.
3. Only 2 fonts, but there is no downloaded section, unlike the lock screen, wallpapers and themes.
What I love on this phone?
1. Super loudspeaker, with Hi-Fi.
2. The display is soo good. Look like an AMOLED.
3. Voice quality is nice.
4. Good build quality.
5. Camera - both rear and front.
Camera is bad when using third party apps like skyoe and messenger :'( so hate it.
After 2nd update my camera is not all good. It's blurr.
I just bought my vivo v5 last Dec 23. I tried using screen mirroring on my smart TV, but Wi-Fi down to zero and it can't connect to my smart tv.
Hoping someone will help.
Thank you in advance.
all features are awesome
except for the battery that drains so fast a 100% charge will just stay for 4-5hours in continue using it. I thought the last update will resolve this
thanks for all your inputs. I find the problem of low battery life odd. I do not have the same problem. I use my phone heavily connected to wifi, calls and a lot of text and browsing on facebook. plays CSR 2 twice a day. i only charge it once while in the office