Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo V5 owners thread
who are pinoy owners of this model? raise your your hand and let's discuss what you love and hate about the model.
hoping vivo will read this soon so they can make improvements in the future

Cool
Reply Purge Spammer
Me! From Manila, Philippines!

What I hate on this phone?
1. Disappointing battery life - From 100 to 1%, only 3 hours of screen time.
2. Annoying notifs when enabled the developers option.
3. Only 2 fonts, but there is no downloaded section, unlike the lock screen, wallpapers and themes.

What I love on this phone?
1. Super loudspeaker, with Hi-Fi.
2. The display is soo good. Look like an AMOLED.
3. Voice quality is nice.
4. Good build quality.
5. Camera - both rear and front.
Reply Purge Spammer
Camera is bad when using third party apps like skyoe and messenger :'( so hate it.
After 2nd update my camera is not all good. It's blurr.
Reply Purge Spammer
I just bought his V5 last Friday. I tried Camera 360 and other Apps for Cam and the quality is not that good. It's so dark and also the battery is fast draining. I received 2 updates already for the V5 for the said Fast Draining Battery issue but it's still the same. 

Latest Sotfware Version:

PD1612F_EX_A_2.7.17

Hopefully they will fix this problem.  Sad
Reply Purge Spammer
I just bought my vivo v5 last Dec 23. I tried using screen mirroring on my smart TV, but Wi-Fi down to zero and it can't connect to my smart tv.
Hoping someone will help.
Thank you in advance.
:-)
Reply Purge Spammer
all features are awesome
except for the battery that drains so fast a 100% charge will just stay for 4-5hours in continue using it. I thought the last update will resolve this
Reply Purge Spammer
(2016-12-06 18:00)dragonrower2k@yahoo.com Wrote: who are pinoy owners of this model? raise your your hand and let's discuss what you love and hate about the model.
hoping vivo will read this soon so they can make improvements in the future

Cool

V5 User Smile
Reply Purge Spammer
thanks for all your inputs. I find the problem of low battery life odd. I do not have the same problem. I use my phone heavily connected to wifi, calls and a lot of text and browsing on facebook. plays CSR 2 twice a day. i only charge it once while in the office
Reply Purge Spammer