Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vivo V5 owners thread
(2017-03-28 15:02)okkim Wrote: You still didn't answer my question yet... Is it possible or not that vivo will fix the gyroscope sensitivity of v5?

Dear okkim
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Thanks so much for your valuable advice and feedback. We have sent your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and we will deliver a much better experience for your users.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer
the front cam would be better if it has PDAF also.. that would be the essence of the 20mega pixel camera.. Smile hopefully this post will be entertained..
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-04-24 07:06)marjen Wrote: the front cam would be better if it has PDAF also.. that would be the essence of the 20mega pixel camera.. Smile hopefully this post will be entertained..

Dear marjen
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. As we checked, our phone has adopted PDAF. Do you have any problem of the camera? 

Reply Purge Spammer
i am referring to the selfie cam mr. Erin.. the front camera's 20megapixel would be on it's best if it has PDAF also.. the same of what was featured at the main camera..

thanks in advance for the response.. Smile
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-05-01 06:25)marjen Wrote: i am referring to the selfie cam mr. Erin.. the front camera's 20megapixel would be on it's best if it has PDAF also.. the same of what was featured at the main camera..

thanks in advance for the response.. Smile
Dear marjen
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Thanks so much for your valuable advice and feedback. We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience for your users.

Reply Purge Spammer