Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
fingerprints and password option
Hi,

I bought new VIVO V3 phone but upon checking on the settings I  found out that fingerprints and password option is missing. Please advise how to enable this option.
Reply Purge Spammer
Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please enter "*#*#001#*#*" on the dial pad, find the "is_root=?", then tell us the number. If it is 0, please access to Settings>>More settings>>Backup & Reset>>Reset all settings for a try. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.

Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-01-10 16:24)service002 Wrote: Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please enter "*#*#001#*#*" on the dial pad, find the "is_root=?", then tell us the number. If it is 0, please access to Settings>>More settings>>Backup & Reset>>Reset all settings for a try. Don`t worry, no data or media will be deleted.

Hi Joe,

This option is visible now. Thank you so much.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-01-10 16:24)service002 Wrote: Hello Vivo fan,

Awesome, that got it working.
Reply Purge Spammer
How to update my vivo y51l LTE to voLTE ????........
Reply Purge Spammer