Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4.0.11 update
(2017-04-26 03:59)shivam1 Wrote: Now I get it, Buying Vivo Xshot was my biggest mistake, you guys are really incompetent, putting a phone like that stuck on 4.4.2 is just plain arrogance, won't be buying any products from vivo and would ask others not to buy. It has been two years my OnePlus is still getting updates but vivo, vivo is gone. Very Very Very bad software support.

Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused. 

If you meet any issues during daily usage, please feel free to let us know. We will try our best to help you with it Heart

Thanks for your support. Have a nice day!
Reply Purge Spammer
Help me? God whatbdo i do with the low internal memory error. I have to clear every other day just so that i can use the damn phone. What do i do about it. I can't even intall apps without getting error.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-22 04:57)shivam1 Wrote: Help me? God whatbdo i do with the low internal memory error. I have to clear every other day just so that i can use the damn phone. What do i do about it. I can't even intall apps without getting error.

Hello Shivam,

Thanks for your support. We are so sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused. We totally understand your feelings. 

But don`t worry, our engineers at our service center will help you with it. Our service center location information can be found in Settings>>More settings>>After-sales service on your phone. 

Hope that helps. 

Regards

Joe
Reply Purge Spammer