Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Outgoing waiting call notification
Im using vivo V5. When i make an outgoing call and if the person whom i am trying to call is already on a cal, i dont get any notifications (call waiting)
Therefore i ask for fixing this issue.
Thanks
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-04-24 08:47)alicesiaws Wrote: Im using vivo V5. When i make an outgoing call and if the person whom i am trying to call is already on a cal, i dont get any notifications (call waiting)
Thanks
Dear Vivo user
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Could you please change another person to call and check if the problem still exists as the call waiting service needs to be activated by the person you are making call with? We are looking forward to your further response.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.

(2017-04-26 09:44)service001 Wrote:
(2017-04-24 08:47)alicesiaws Wrote: Im using vivo V5. When i make an outgoing call and if the person whom i am trying to call is already on a cal, i dont get any notifications (call waiting)
Thanks
Dear Vivo user
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Could you please change another person to call and check if the problem still exists as the call waiting service needs to be activated by the person you are making call with? We are looking forward to your further response.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer