Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
google play store
Hi I recently received a phone from China as a gift it's a VIVO Y55a and the phone is great, except because it's from China i cannot get google apps on it. I tried to download them from the vivo app store and directly from google but it always says Google playstore is not responding 
Please help me to be able to download google apps on my phone.  Lastly, when are you opening up a store in South Africa.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-05-23 08:48)tyson Wrote: Hi I recently received a phone from China as a gift it's a VIVO Y55a and the phone is great, except because it's from China i cannot get google apps on it. I tried to download them from the vivo app store and directly from google but it always says Google playstore is not responding 
Please help me to be able to download google apps on my phone.  Lastly, when are you opening up a store in South Africa.

Hello Vivo fan,

Thanks for your support. We are sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused. 

Please go to Settings>More settings>Applications>Installed, find Google Play Store and Google Play service, uninstall them. 

After that, please update your phone to the latest version, then go to Vivo app store, search Play store and download & install Google Play Store. After that, enter Play Store, Google Play service will be installed automatically. After it is installed, you can use Play Store normally. 

If this issue still exists, please feel free to let us know. 

Regards

Joe
Reply Purge Spammer