Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Change notification background
How to change notification background color so it will look bright, some times i can not see what is written because the dark background and black font color

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-05-25 09:41)Hanif Wrote: How to change notification background color so it will look bright, some times i can not see what is written because the dark background and black font color

Hello Vivo fan,

This is Joe at your service. We are sorry for the late reply and inconvenience caused. 

Currently, the background color of Notification can not be changed Cry . But don`t be upset, please use other themes from i Theme for a try Shy

Thanks for your support. Hope it may help!
Reply Purge Spammer
I have try other themes from ithemes but the background color is still same,it only change icon and wallpaper
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-05-28 15:05)Hanif Wrote: I have try other themes from ithemes but the background color is still same,it only change icon and wallpaper

Dear Hanif
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. We are sorry for the trouble caused. Perhaps you can adjust the brightness of the screen to read the notification easier.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-01 10:37)service001 Wrote:
(2017-05-28 15:05)Hanif Wrote: I have try other themes from ithemes but the background color is still same,it only change icon and wallpaper

Dear Hanif
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. We are sorry for the trouble caused. Perhaps you can adjust the brightness of the screen to read the notification easier.

It will be troublesome to change the screen brightness juat to read the notification,can vivo please make an update that change the notification background color bright or white like funtouch 3 that would be nice,thsnk you
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-02 03:48)Hanif Wrote:
(2017-06-01 10:37)service001 Wrote:

Dear Hanif

It will be troublesome to change the screen brightness juat to read the notification,can vivo please make an update that change the notification background color bright or white like funtouch 3 that would be nice,thsnk you
Dear Hanif
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Thanks so much for your valuable advice and feedback. We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience to your users.

Reply Purge Spammer
Please change the black font color,so it will be easier to read

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-13 10:24)Hanif Wrote: Please change the black font color,so it will be easier to read

Dear Hanif
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. We are sorry to tell you that the color of the notification bar cannot be changed currently. Thanks so much for your valuable advice and feedback. We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience to your users.

Reply Purge Spammer