Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fix camera autofocus
Hi,

Could you fix autofocus of Y55 on relatively near objects? It's blurry when focusing on near objects.

Also does the capacitive buttons doesn't have any physical light underneath it or just deactivated on build.prop or something? I'm thinking about using it as a substitute for notification LED missing on the device.
Is this possible? Thanks!
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-03 07:31)royetgatdula Wrote: Hi,

Could you fix autofocus of Y55 on relatively near objects? It's blurry when focusing on near objects.

Also does the capacitive buttons doesn't have any physical light underneath it or just deactivated on build.prop or something? I'm thinking about using it as a substitute for notification LED missing on the device.
Is this possible? Thanks!

Dear royetgatdula
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Do you mean the rear camera or the front camera? Is it possible for you to take a picture for reference? And the capacitive buttons don't have the light which can be activated. We beg your understanding on this matter.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer
The rear camera is what I'm referring to. Please see attached camera pictures.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-11 14:26)royetgatdula Wrote: The rear camera is what I'm referring to. Please see attached camera pictures.

Dear Royetgatdula
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. As we checked, the focus of this picture is not on the center. Please touch to focus on the object you want to shot and try again. Here are some tips for photographing:
1. Please adjust the focus when you are shooting;
2. Try to photograph with good lights;
3. Please do not shake when you are shooting ;
4. Please change photography modes according to the need. And here is a guide link:
https://blog.hubspot.com/marketing/good-...p4lyvvjsp9

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer