Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
update IManager for Background data restriction option on IManager
update IManager for Background data restriction option on vivo v5
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-14 08:10)Vivek.tomer2 Wrote: update IManager for Background data restriction option on vivo v5

Dear Vivek
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. You can go to Imanager-Data monitor-Settings-Data limitation to set data usage. We beg your understanding on this matter.

Best wishes and please come to us if you have any question.
Reply Purge Spammer
Sorry
I want to say that i want restrict data from some app/all app when i go for data on if i open whatsapp data will use only for whatsapp expct whatsapp no app will take data,
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-16 16:03)Vivek.tomer2 Wrote: Sorry
I want to say that i want restrict data from some app/all app when i go for data on if i open whatsapp data will use only for whatsapp expct whatsapp no app will take data,

Dear Vivek
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. We recommend you to go to Imanager-Data Monitor-Network management, and then deselect all the data usage permission and keep only the what's app data usage on. And you can allow data to use on what's app only when you turn on the data. Hope this can help you.

Reply Purge Spammer
But this will not fine at all condition. In older android phone there are a function to restrict beckground data that will help to save data and more that will take less battery
I dnt want to say that i want to use only whatsapp, i will use other app tooo but if we restrict data in older android which app i open after restrict data that only take data others will not.
Reply Purge Spammer
(2017-06-19 15:20)Vivek.tomer2 Wrote: But this will not fine at all condition. In older android phone there are a function to restrict beckground data that will help to save data and more that will take less battery
I dnt want to say that i want to use only whatsapp,  i will use other app tooo but if we restrict data in older android which app i open after restrict data that only take data others will not.

Dear Vivek
  This is Erin at your service. We are deeply sorry for the delay. Thanks so much for your valuable advice and feedback. We will send your feedback to our R&D team ASAP and deliver a much better experience to your users.

Reply Purge Spammer
We are waitng for it
Reply Purge Spammer
Still no responce
Reply Purge Spammer